its like catching lightning
@ 1:03 AM
"Take my hand Take a breath Pull me close And take one step Keep your eyes Locked on mine And let the music be your guide. Won't you promise me (Now won't you promise me) That you'll never forget (We'll keep dancing) To keep dancing Wherever we go next It's like catching lightning The chances of finding someone Like you It's one in a million The chances of feeling the way We do And with every step together We just keep on getting better So can I have this dance? (Can I have this dance?) Can I have this dance? Take my hand I'll take the lead And every turn Will be safe with me Dun be afraid Afraid to fall You know I'll catch you Through it all And you can't keep (even a thousand miles) Us apart (can keep us apart) Cause my heart (cause my heart) Is wherever you are It's like catching lightning The chances of finding someone Like you It's one in a million The chances of feeling the way We do And with every step together We just keep on getting better So can I have this dance? (Can I have this dance) Can I have this dance? Oh, No mountain's too high enough Oceans too wide Cause together or not Our dance won't stop Let it rain, let it pour What we have is worth fighting for You know I believe That we were meant to be, Yeah, It's like catching lightning The chances of finding someone Like you (Like you) It's one in a million The chances of feeling the way We (we do) do And with every step together We just keep on getting better So can I have this dance? (Can I have this dance?) Can I have this dance? Can I have this dance? Can I have this dance?"(: i wanna dance.
i saw this music video of an old song just now, it juz reminded me of a time when i returned home from sentosa, wen i was in kindergarten. Whole family at home. it was prolly a week to deepavali. i wasnt allowed in the kitchen coz the adults were doing murukku. those times were juz great. simply awesome. i noe that life is not perfect. and to complain is not wad we have been born for. i noe sometimes we cant help it, but we gotta try. i noe i gotta try more. i miss those times whr we used to go for dinner, movies. no0w wad has all that come to? haix, like i sed, i shudnt complain. i love you all. it may seem like i dun give importance to family. but actually i do. its juz that sometimes, i juz dun like how we are now. i see a better future in the horizon. i hope no one takes it away from me. i hope it comes true. i want you all in my life. i realli want u all in my life. i love you guys loads. i will alwez n forvea carry the memories of watching that song with my whole family.. all i can carry is those memories. (: i love those memories(:
Love is patient, love is kind, love can drive u outta your mind