English- must be practiced, not forced into us!
@ 7:17 AM
Helo... Todae is
soooooo LONG!! I was so
TIRED! I felt so
MESSED UP during lessons... Y r there so many books??? Argh!!! i felt like throwing away all of em... my box under the table is so small... n my desk is like so small... everytime i place something there, it drops thru the holes...
anywae, English is such a
DRAG! i mean, she dint even tell us that she was marking port folio today!!! like, ususally she'll be like, "
Girls, there will be mass filing tomorrow. Please bring all your worksheets!" -like, wad happened to dat freakingly impt line? Anywae, enlish muz be practised... not forced into us by the teachers!
Gosh... i had to stay n do all the writing... furthermore she neva told us we muz do the questions on foolscap paper... Man!
I juz can't wait till the hols...
Anyway, is this entry long enugh? i was told to write more.. pls tag me n sae if its "more" enugh...
hahaz...
Crap la..
-negativity rox the bottom line of life!-
Love is patient, love is kind, love can drive u outta your mind