B4 Choir...
@ 6:27 AM
Hello...
Today is a Bad day!!!! Firstly, i got back my history test... its was SO
BADLY done!!! Argh... i hate myself for not studying! n i got my geog test back... it was also very badly done... No, it was WORST! I
FAILED!!!!! Argh!
Now im waiting for choir to start... im dreading it becoz i dunno if Miss Chye is here... If she's here, im so dead... coz i dint practice my part at ALL! I hope there's no auditions today...
Argh... i can onli go home at 9+...coz i got sinda... its fun la.. but i heaven't completed my homework...so im kinda dreading Dat too! anywae,i toking to Ying3 now... she sez she hats my bag.. aft seeing this, she is now saying, "Eh, niroshini why muz u rite dat?"
I dunno, coz everybody is saying they hate my bag... but i Like it!!! It was a B'dae present from my brother... but nvm ppl... im gonna have a new bag aft the hols... anywae, i tink i can onli post a new post aft hols... coz i got no com to blog... but if I
DO get my hands on a com, i shall keep yall updated... but ppl mite tink im a com hogger... hahaz...
Crap!
i feel like crap now...
But its ok coz everyone is saying dat...(Dionne..)
hahaz...
Love is patient, love is kind, love can drive u outta your mind